Research in education & economic development shows that aesthetics can drastically reduce crime-rates & promote urban renewal. Most mural projects just invite artists to show up, paint a mural & move-on - leaving locals marginalized & disconnected from urban development. Instead, our murals are opportunities for community empowerment & civic education.
Our Community Engagement Projects are ideal for:
- Employee volunteering relevant to your mission & values,
- Neighborhood beautification sponsorships,
- After school programs & community center workshops,
- Relationship building for multi-cultural supply-chains, &
- Sparking innovative partnerships with 501(c)3 nonprofits.
We organize mural-painting events for targeted populations to brainstorm solutions to urgent local issues & transform the aesthetics of their community. Each project is additionally themed to address community needs & company values.
Indoor & outdoor options are available. Group sizes range from 25 - 100+ people. Ask us about tax-deductible donations.